Thursday, May 30, 2013

Style for the Boys

I love men's clothing.  I like it so much, I think I should take up a new career as a men's stylist (I wish!).  Men are minimalists, so every detail in their outfit matters.  Even though it is all about the details with men's clothing, the best outfits are the one's that look effortless.  Here are a few examples of some looks I love:


Sunglasses + a scruffy face + a button up= perfect weekend style


A button-up under a vest with jeans makes for a great unfussy outfit that still looks pulled together.


A plaid tie with a sport coat and slacks, the perfect alternative to a traditional suit.


A button-up with shorts, my favorite summer outfit for guys, made even better here by critter shorts (critter shorts are ALWAYS a yes). 


A button-up, tie and a vest.  The perfect polished look with a more relaxed vibe.

Guys-what are your go-to outfits?




No comments:

Post a Comment