Monday, June 10, 2013

Drybar

While in DC this past weekend I went to Drybar for this first time.  Drybar is a blow dry bar, as in all they do is blowouts.  You walk in and are immediately greeted by a sleek, buzzing atmosphere.  Customers are offered a drink (champagne!) and a chance to peruse the options of hairstyles.  Your hair is then washed and meticulously styled.


The founder of Drybar in action depicting their company philosophy


Two of my favorite styles offered, the Cosmo-Tai...



...and the Cosmo!

Drybar may be my new favorite thing, unfortunately there are none in Ohio.  Fortunately there is a different blow dry bar opening 5 blocks from my house called Blowout bar!  It is going to be really dangerous having it that close to my house...

      

No comments:

Post a Comment