Friday, June 21, 2013

Makeup Essentials: Eyes

I admit it: I am a makeup junkie.  Even though I prefer a more natural makeup look, I have tried just about every mascara, own more eye shadows than I can count, and am always looking for new ways to cover the dark circles under my eyes.  Through much trial and error I a few go-to, can't live without products:


Currently my favorite mascara because it makes your lashes long and full, not just one or the other.


This is a miracle product.  It is both a concealer and highlighter in one, so it covers my dark circles, while brightening the whole area.


Liquid liner is my favorite, and this is the best.  The brush lets you do fine lines for day or thicker lines for night.


The best eyeshadow pallet I have ever come across.  It has so many more neural colors, which means you will use ALL the colors, not just one or two.  Also it comes with eyeshadow base that keeps your shadow in place all day.

What are your go-to eye makeup products?



No comments:

Post a Comment